Pure Developers specialises in recruiting Software Engineers, Testers and Development Managers.
We focus on helping Employers hire permanent candidates that work within the software and applications development lifecycle. We work across multiple sectors, mainly in the UK and mainland Europe.
Some Reasons for Choosing Pure Developers:
- Niche Focus on Software Development Lifecycle - We understand our client requirements quickly and source the best, most relevant candidates within fast timescales. We have experience of placing a diverse range of technical candidates, from C, C++, C# and Java Software Engineers to Mobile Application Developers with expertise developing for platforms such as iOS, Android and Windows Mobile. You can be confident that you are working with a truly specialised agency that devotes all of their time and energy to working with development lifecycle candidates, employers and partners. Our in-depth understanding of the industry also helps us to offer you a real perspective of market conditions.
- Great Value and No Risk- Our approach of working smart and staying niche means we are able to offer a good value service to our clients. We are better value than the big, generalist IT recruitment agencies and offer a vastly superior service when it comes to filling development lifecycle roles. We focus on attracting the best development lifecycle candidates, subscribing to only the most effective development lifecycle candidate sourcing tools, hiring well skilled consultants, and working really hard for our clients. We also work on a "no placement - no fee" basis ... so you have absolutely nothing to lose by giving our service a try.
- Find You the Very Best and Often Exclusive Talent - We know our market inside out, so we understand our client requirements quickly and submit only the most suitable candidates. Our candidates understand that we are a highly specialised agency with a discrete approach, therefore, this naturally attracts talented candidates that only wish to work exclusively with us. They then recommend us to their colleagues which in turn attracts more exclusive cadidates. Our clients and candidates enjoy the benefits of our strong network of contacts within the software development arena.
- Database and Commercial Tools - We have a unique database of candidates within our specialist field, our vast network of contacts refer us to “hidden talent”, we subscribe to the most effective commercial CV databases, and we advertise on the major job boards and print publications.
- Partner Network - As you can see from above, we have a very strong network of development lifecycle candidate contacts. We also have a network of partner agencies that come to us for assistance on their software development and testing roles. In fact, we get innundated with requests because they know we are well placed to fill their client needs. Likewise, we are able to draw on their resources when necessary and enjoy the benefit of their relevant development candidates being referred to us.
- Save You Time - We will take all of the pain out of the process of finding the best candidates for your roles, promote your company, conduct screening interviews, compile candidate profiles, arrange face-to-face interviews, get candidate feedback, and handle offers. We know that your time is valuable and better spent on doing what you do best!
- Assist You at All Stages - From helping compile role specifications to psychometric screening or even sitting on your interview panel, we will help you at every stage. We are happy to visit you or welcome you to our offices, whichever is more convenient for you.
- Passion For Our Sector - Quite simply we deliver an honest, good value and highly specialised service. We don't spread ourselves thin with the client briefs we take on and focus purely on serving the specific needs of clients looking to hire development lifecycle candidates. We love recruiting development lifecycle candidates. It's all that we do, and we do it with pride and passion!
Click here for further details on sectors we work in, and typical roles we recruit for.
Register your vacancy with us today.
Alternatively call us on +44 (0)20 8099 1041 or email email@example.com to see how we can help your organisation. We will be delighted to hear from you.